Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nutella No Bake Cheesecake

Nutella No Bake Cheesecake

Hold the phone!  This may be my new favorite dessert of all time!  Yes I got it off of pinterest but unlike many other recipes this one was good Jeff and I finished the whole thing in almost two days.  (The blog where this came from is called mybakingaddiction.com.)  And it took less then 10 min to make.  SWEET!

Step 1:  Make an oreo crust by crushing 12 cookies and mixing in 3 T butter.  Press this crust into your serving dishes.  (The recipe suggested using pretty individual cups but I just made one big thing in pyrex.)

Step 2: With a hand mixer beat together 8 oz. of cream cheese (because I ended up eating the whole dang thing I wish I had used low fat) and 2/3 cup nutella until there are no streaks.  Mix in 1 teaspoon vanilla.

Step 3: Fold in 8 oz of cool whip until well mixed and spread on top of crust.

Step 4: Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.

Seriously so good.  I think I will make this for myself on my next birthday.  :)

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment